50 Feng Shui Love tips to improve your Love Life and Romance
Are you having Problems getting good dates?
Are you having Difficulty getting a Good Relationship with the someone that you so desire?
Is the Romance with your partner waning?
Do you want to improve your situation?
This post provides 50 Feng Shui Love tips that you can do yourself to improve Love and Romance in your life.
Feng Shui Love – Personal Action (1 – 12)
Feng Shui Love – The Home (13 – 15)
Feng Shui Love – Recognition or to Stand Out from the Crowd (16-21)
Feng Shui Tips – Love and Marriage (22 – 26)
Feng Shui Love – The Bedroom (27 – 41)
Feng Shui Love – The Bed (42 – 50)
Feng Shui Love – Personal Action:
This is about:
- Affirmations – making and carrying out,
- Mindset changes
- Taking Personal Action like going out to meet people; getting encounters and getting known.
- What type of person do you want? – make it tangible – describe it, draw it, visualise it.
- A new you – new image, new clothes, new attitude – a change from the past to a new you. Identify the “type” of person you are interested in. Visualise the image and also, visualise that you are with the person – dinner, walks, in your home etc.
- Start a scrapbook of your future with your new partner. Describe the qualities and attributes of your new partner.
- It is about new beginnings. A new start by deleting the past. Change your Mindset. You are inviting a new person into your life. Change from closed to an inviting one.
- Change your daily habits. Change the style of your clothing. Make it more noticeable. Do not afraid to do something different.
- Move out of your comfort zone. Do things that you have never done before. It is the comfort zone that is stopping you developing a relationship. The bigger the comfort zone, the better. Keep trying new things. What is the worst that can happen if it does not work? You are still alive. You will not die. This gives you the experience to get a more suitable partner.
- Make an effort to go and meet people that are outside your normal group. There are websites like Meetup who organise events in many cities in the world.
- Memories: To clear out the past Memories:
Feng Shui Love – The Home:
These actions are to get rid of the old and enhance the new Energy coming in.
- Remove old images of a single person, old loves & previous relationships.
- Clear the pathway to the property. Make sure that the front looks well presented and inviting. Tidy the garden where applicable.
Feng Shui Love – Recognition or to Stand Out from the Crowd:
This is to enhance the “Recognition” or “Fame” Energy. To help you get known. The Element of the South is Fire so Red is the enhancing colour. Identify the South Sector of the home using a map or a compass.
- Switch on a light in this sector to draw on the complementary fire energy.
- Use crystals to attract yang energy to this sector.
- Use a red Chinese fan or a picture featuring a red peony flower.
- Have real or silk flowers such as red roses.
- Decoration – try having pairs as a decoration like candles or people in images.
- Do not have images of single or isolated people and of disasters like shipwrecks.
Feng Shui Tips – Love and Marriage:
This is to enhance the Love or Relationship Energy. The Element is Earth and hence the use of Crystals to activate the Love Energy. Identify the South West Sector of your home with a map or compass.
- Place Ceramics figurines or statues of couples to increase your popularity.
- Place crystals of Rose Quartz.
- Carry a rose quartz heart on your person.
- Keep things in pairs, these are feng shui symbols to attract love – mandarin ducks, double fish, butterflies or a Chinese Double Happiness Symbol.
- Ensure that you activate the Love sector of your home, use real or silk flowers such as red roses.
Feng Shui Love – The Bedroom:
- Do not have an aquarium or basin in your bedroom
- Do not have images that show unhappiness, disasters like shipwrecks or the past.
- Do not use live plants or flowers in the bedroom (there are exceptions).
- Place a flowering plant in your relevant direction within the home.
|Kua Number||Directional Sector|
|5 equivalent to 2 (male)||South West|
|5 equivalent to 8 (female)||North East|
This makes you more attractive to the people you want to meet.
- Remove images of the past; have images of what you want of the future – travel destinations, homes, a happy couple etc.
- Make space for someone special – empty hangers in the closet, space in the bathroom shelves so that a partner in waiting.
- Colours – keep the colours light. This gives the impression of a larger room. Avoid colours like black (too yin) or red (too yang). You could have accents of a darker shade.
- The focus is on the Bed – Get rid of distractions of electronics like TV, computers, paperwork etc.
- Avoid Mirrors. Mirrors are said to improve the “romance” within the bedroom. However, mirrors reflecting the sleeping body disrupt sleep.
- Decorations: The theme is romance and keeps things in pairs – mandarin ducks, double fish, butterflies or the Chinese double happiness sign. Remember, do not overdo it as it might become a showroom.
- Use of smells in the bedroom. A client who has an interest in aromatherapy made this suggestion to me as she had good results with it. Use the same type of smell on the person and with the room. For example being natural oils like bergamot or lavender. This creates a sub-conscious link of the person to the room with good times.
- Tidy bathroom, get rid of the unnecessary items and clear some space.
- Make sure there is privacy in the bedroom. It is your personal space.
- Do not forget to open the windows during the day. This is to refresh the Energy in the bedroom.
Feng Shui Love – The Bed:
- The focus is on the bed. Distractions are to be minimised.
- Clear the clutter, especially under the bed, and tidy these items in drawers, cupboards or boxes.
- Get a good solid headboard. The headboard has to be against a solid wall. The wall should have no adjoining windows, or adjacent to bathrooms or kitchens especially the cooking stove.
- Freshen up your bedclothes (bed sheets and pillowcases). Preferably get a new set.
- The bed has to be positioned comfortably in the room. Also, 2 persons can get out of the bed easily.
- Have sufficient pillows for 2 persons with a suitably sized duvet etc.
- Add decorations on the bed like cushions. The theme is romance. The colours of red, heart designs or colour, couples, happy images etc.
Research by Helen and Michael Oon
Thank you for reading this post. Take one or all of these tips. They are all for your benefit.
Please make a comment. It is much appreciated.
Credits: The images used in this post were from https://unsplash.com/. Their generosity is greatly appreciated.