Born and brought up in Singapore in the traditional Chinese manner. Singapore is, perhaps, one of the most “feng shuied” countries in the World.
With further education in the UK, he got his dream job as a Forensic Scientist at the Metropolitan Police (Scotland Yard). There, he noticed areas that had a high crime rate, when re-developed, the crime rate dropped but it was the same people living there. This shows that the Environment is certainly involved in the welfare of people’s lives.
At the turn of the 21st Century, he was selected to join a closed group under Master Shyan Tseng. Master Shyan Tseng has at least 5 decades of international experience at the highest level. Michael trained and worked as part of a team working on property development projects in various parts of the World. After 10 years of work experience, he uses this work experience in his practise.
Michael has been practising as a consultant since the early 1990’s and carried out thousands of consultations. These have ranged from small residential properties to the design of cities.
Traditional Feng Shui with Alliance Feng Shui
This is the way how the original knowledge is being passed down from master to disciple (student). It is still being carried out to this present day. Alliance Feng Shui has its origins in the Imperial Court of China in the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911AD).
- The knowledge has with strong roots dating back to the Tang dynasty (618-907AD). These ancient methods have been adapted, tested and proven for effective use in the 21st.
- When the Master, who is a practitioner, is looking to pass on the knowledge, he looks for students for the next generation. The aim to train the students to be as good as or even better to maintain the reputation of the lineage. The Master would be handing down the “secrets of the methods” that have served him well over his career. These time honoured methods have shown to be reliable and give the client the best possible outcome.
- The practise is handed down from master to disciple (student) either individually or small groups. The training is on-site and the student serves as an apprentice for a number of years.
- The students are selected for their potential to contribute to society with their knowledge and experience. High ethical standards are expected and there is a disciplinary procedure.
- Work ranges from small (single person dwellings) to large projects (design of cities). Teams are involved for the larger projects. Team members have trained together and have the same standard of practise, knowledge and interpretations.
- When the master is sufficiently confident of a student, he is allowed to practise on their own. The Master is always there for support.
- Later, when the student has gained sufficient experience and has established his name and is making the Master proud. The Master awards the student a lineage holder status with a lineage name. This comprises of the generation name and a personal name.
- The lineage society holds regular meetings for updates and reunions. The Master keeps a watch over his students to maintain the high standards of practise in helping people.
Get in touch
It’s time to transform your environment with traditional Feng Shui.