It is standard practice in “Case Studies” to showcase the work that I and members of Alliance Feng Shui have carried out.
However, in line with the practices of my lineage society, we keep the details of our clients confidential unless otherwise.
Of course, there are the old case studies that I have mentioned previously. I will discuss this when further information becomes available.
1. Canary Wharf – London 2nd Financial Centre was built in the 1990s.
2. Walmart and the city of Bentonville – The city and the head office of Walmart were looked at by Feng Shui consultants in the 1970s. A water dragon was constructed near Bentonville. The team assisted in the design of the Head Office. The Walmart supermarkets are kept to a particular format. Most stores are facing East.
3. Tesco – Feng Shui was used during the 1990s when Tesco overtook Sainsbury’s as the market leader in the Grocery sector. The consultants assisted in the design of the head office and a number of new superstores.
4. Starbucks coffee shops – The format of the coffee shops is to locate near traffic junctions.
5. Costco – The format of the store is to locate the entrance at the corner where the road bends around the entrance.
In this section, I will describe case studies of properties and highlight the various features.
In many cases, I will discuss the flow of the energy and the quality in the environment and the consequent results to the property.
This is very much the case in a feng shui consultation. I identify the flow and the quality of the energies in the external environment and guide the energy into the property.
Once the energy is in the property, it is about the distribution of this energy.
List of Case Studies
A Personalities and Businesses
B. Town and Cities
C. Town Planning and Regeneration
D. Flourishing Cities