These are the symptoms of the people who either reside or work in properties receiving low amounts of energy.
• Lack of harmony, arguments, family disagreements.
• Career going nowhere, unemployment, the draining of financial resources.
• lethargy, unable to complete projects or carry out basic maintenance
• No vitality or constant health issues
• Sleep issues – either no sleep or unable to sleep properly.
• Infertility (when there is no medical reason)
• Lack of opportunities
• Life is difficult – a constant struggle
• house is cold and unfriendly (even with the heating on)
• Unable to hit targets regularly.
• Poor staff and customer relationship
• Lack of opportunities; business going nowhere
• A constant struggle
It would not be ethical to give examples of either residential or commercial properties that receive low energy. In a later section, I will compare and contrast several areas around Oxford Street in London. Oxford Street is the worlds busiest shopping street or area. There are areas that can be shown that they are receiving different amounts of energy.