The Kitchen is a room with many functions
- The Kitchen is a Room with many functions.
- A food preparation centre
- A Family focal Point
- Storage for Food
- Storage for Food Equipment
- Equipment for Food Preparation
- Storage for food utensils and crockery
Room where Energy is drained away, not where it is accumulated
There is no need to have plants, water features, aquarium or lights for feng shui purposes
The Element of the Kitchen is Fire
- However, water is essential for health and food preparation. There is a clash of elements – Fire and Water. Therefore, it is best to separate these two.
The Clash of Elements
- The Kitchen (and the cooker) is of the Fire Element and it will clash with the North West Sector which has the Yang Metal Element. Therefore, do not have the kitchen in the Northwest sector of the property and the cooker in the Northwest sector of the kitchen.
- Bedroom: The Kitchen should not be beneath a bedroom.
- Bathroom: The Kitchen should not be directly connected to the bathroom or beneath a bathroom.
Links to Reviews of Various Feng Shui Topics